- Warren entered the recruitment industry in the early 90’s, setting up and running a boutique search firm focusing on the Retail sector.
- Since 1998 Warren has been training, consulting & coaching, working with over 1000 clients on recruitment & retention issues, from start-ups to some of the biggest players around. Those clients come from external recruiters, headhunting firms and corporates own talent acquisition teams. Whether it be via his work as Managing Partner of The Kemp Consultancy or as CEO of Recruitment Matters International, Talent Acquisition & Retention is the focus.
- Warren’s headhunting work focusses predominantly on leadership roles. Projects have varied across a number of sectors including Retail, Publishing, E-Commerce, and Banking.
Property & Finance
- Chris has worked in Recruitment for over 15 years. He has worked for large practices through to niche providers and has a mixture of both internal and agency side recruitment experience.
- He has a wealth of experience in recruitment and resourcing and as well being a Master Business Practitioner in NLP, Chris is also certified by the Centre for Body Language and is a Profiling Practitioner.
RegTech & Cybersecurity
- Sidney has been delivering retained recruitment results internationally for 25 years. His clients include many of Europe’s leading tech firms and enterprise software companies.
- Sidney Heads up Kensington Executive and has an exceptional network across Europe.
- Having worked and lived in Lisbon and Madrid he is fluent in Spanish, Portuguese and Dutch and works in partnership with The Kemp Consultancy.
Sales & Marketing
- Jackie Coventry specialises in Sales roles and the associated functions. Often the most difficult position to fill is when there’s seems to be a plethora of candidates. In the sales arena, it’s much more about finding those in the market rather than on the market.
- Jackie works in partnership with The Kemp Consultancy while heading up Baobab Sales Recruitment.
- Conor was the founding Director of one of the market’s leading independent legal recruitment business which he led for a decade.
- Conor now heads up CA Legal and brokers Partner and team moves for law firms and multidisciplinary partnerships.
- He advises on attraction and retention strategies for various professional services organisations and works in partnership with The Kemp Consultancy.
- Matt is a Recruitment and HR professional with 15 years of recruitment experience across a broad range of industries in the private, public and third sectors. A qualified Change Management Practitioner and Coach, he also wrote “The Data Scientist’s Book of Quotes”.
- Matt heads up Change Force, an exclusive Data Science Recruitment Practice.
- He is available for talks and conferences and advises on the subjects of Data Science and the Attraction, Retention, Recruitment and Employee Integration of Data Scientists and works in partnership with The Kemp Consultancy·
- Mark is Lead Consultant for The Kemp Consultancy
- Successes include many of those ‘difficult to fill’ roles across engineering, manufacturing, IT, pharmacy and marketing.